Tuesday, October 28, 2008


1 year, and 5 months after diagnoses, I've finally started radiation. I'm being treated in Mt. Pleasant. The plan is to receive 33 doses. I go into the clinic every day (Mon.-Fri.). If all goes as planned, and the machine cooperates, I should be finished by the first week of December. Let's all keep our fingers crossed.

On a more upbeat note, I drove down to Anahuac a couple of weekends ago for a quick visit with Mom and Dad. They rode out Hurricane Ike amazingly well. I think they were lucky this time. I hope they don't try it again. While we were having dinner in Baytown Saturday night I ran into a friend from high school. I'm not going to say "an old friend", because she looked fabulous. The years have been kind to Barbara!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You remain on my daily prayer list...Hope is there always, in the Lord...May He be with you through this trial..I hope things go well,for you and for Don..I can't tell you just how much,your family has meant to me..Old Friends, just mean, the Golden ones...Mary Anne