Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pet Scan

How cute is she!!!! This is Miss Olivia wearing the beginnings of Loretta's new dog jewelry.

We had a nice weekend with Lenice, Jaime, and Olivia. I had forgotten about the energy four year olds have. It was fun watching Olivia play, eat, get kisses from Priscilabel, watch movies, then crash, sound asleep in her mamma's lap. She is like a mini-adult. So sweet, and well mannered. She is truly a young lady to be proud of. Jaime is a wonderful mom. It is so nice to see little girls grow up into wonderful women.

We really had a laid back weekend. Olivia loved the kitty-boys at the shop. She had to have a stuffed kitty to take home with her. I think Siegfried and Roy enjoyed the attention. I know the dogs did!

Don and I went to Dallas yesterday for the pet scan. I have to be honest, I thought about bolting! It was really intimidating for me. I'll get the results on Friday, when I go back to see Dr. Crim. Updates will follow. Prayers are being heard. I'm feeling good, but a little fatigued most of the time. I'm hoping to start walking again asap. I've got to get my stamina back for Valentine's Day. I'll be volunteering at the flower shop.

The nueropathy in my fingers and toes has become constant. It feels like the tips of my fingers are numb. I've been told this could last as long as a year after chemo, or it might be permanent. I'm telling myself it's a small price to pay. Really more annoying than anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray for a good outcome..You are tough,and I believe if anyone can beat this you can..you have lots of support,and prayers..I have a Boggs sign in my front yard..and proud of it. I support you , both...you are fine folks,and good to know. And the best and most beautiful flowers, and tasty meat in town..if you two are so good at those things, I know he will be good as a commissioner...I guess I am a fan..huh? God bless you, and maybe when the weather warms up, your fingers will also..Love, Mary Anne

Anonymous said...

Chip, Colt, Glenna, and I will say special prayers tonight in hopes you be greeted with a good report.
It is so funny Colt thinks we are related because of Dan and Elvis! I told him the other night Elvis wasn't your child and he said, "Well he is part of their family Mom".
I guess so. Good luck and drive safe,
Jeanni