Saturday, May 24, 2008

The scans went fine. Don took off and went with me so I didn't even have to face the "bloodsucker"! I can't believe I actually called her that. I'm so ashamed! lol!!!!!!

We got back around 4:00, and I was wiped out. I slept for 12 hours last night, and never even moved. When I got up this morning I couldn't even walk. I feel great now.

I think I just overdid yesterday. The career day was a hit, but it was exhausting. I don't know how I used to do it all.

Pops is having some problems staying asleep at night. He has begun wandering around at all hours, and he's fallen a couple of times. Looks like his level of care is going to be going up soon.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend off. I'll get the results of the scan on Tuesday, and will let you all know when I know something!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I have read through your blog and my eyes are very tired. You have been through a lot! In reading through your blog it seems that we have some things in common, mainly our faith in God!
I'm praying for you on Tuesday. You do the same for me. I want to hear NED so bad. Seventeen months is a very long time to be on chemo. You have certainly experienced some miracles over the past year. Praise God!

PammySue_51 from Colon Club

Anonymous said...

I pray for good results today..I am going to Sugar hill and picking up my daughter nearly every day, she has therapy at the Hosp. three days a week,I have lots on my plate right now, guess that is why I started my day at 4 am..can't sleep much..God bless you and make His face to shine on you..my little neighbor got bad news yesterday,she will be going to Cancer Center for treatments, but she is very weak,and frail..I have a long prayer list, but I take time each day to read my bible and have a prayer for each person listed,no matter what, that is the one most important part of my day, your name has been there a while, I hope I can take it off,one day soon, in a good way..You have much offer this world..Love, Mary Anne