Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

I'll be starting off the new year with a bang. PET/CT scan in the morning. MRI Wednesday afternoon. Bone density on the 22nd, followed on February 4th with an oncologist's appointment.
In between, there will be a quick trip to Anahuac, and some Valentine prep work that needs to be done at the shop.
I hope to have the results of the scans before I leave for Anahuac. I'm feeling well, no symptoms, which is why I'm comfortable with a 6 month schedule. At this point we are in a watch and wait mode.
It's hard to believe that it's been almost 2 years since I got that last chemo infusion. One of the first oncologists told Don in July of 2007, the chances weren't good I'd live longer than 2 years. Here's to hoping 2010 will continue to bring healing, and good health.

1 comment:

Paula McKaughan said...

Praying for good news, good test results, and AMAZING 2010 & many...many...many more BIRTHDAYS!!! God is GREAT!!!