Monday, June 9, 2008

Guess Where I've Been!

There are really tall horses, and nice policemen (at least the ones we met were nice to us. lol)

Unbelievable food

Great Company
Don and I just got back from New Orleans. I'm going to post a few pictures every day so I won't totally bore you all. We started out Wednesday night, and got back early this morning. There's never enough time there!!!! I LOVE NOLA. We met Jack and Lenice, and had a blast.
"Great Company", was shot right after we met up. We were at a brewery on Poydras St. Lenice and I had a Mojito, it was HOT down there! A whole 3 days and 2 nights to look forward to.
We had dinner at Landry's, because it was an easy walk. Don's back is still bothering him a bit, so we tried to be gentle on him.
On the way back to the hotel, we spotted the tallest horses I've ever seen. They were as tall as Clydesdales! Well, maybe not that tall, but remember I'm always the shortest person in the group, and they looked pretty big to me! More to follow.......

1 comment:

Joe said...

I thought you were going to put up more pictures...