Monday, June 16, 2008

Summing it all up

These are posted backwards :(
We finished the weekend off on a grand scale! One of my longterm dreams has been dinner at Commander's Palace! It was all I thought it would be. Don's fish was swimming, unbelievable!!!!!



We started the last day off with beignets at Cafe' Du Monde. I'm glad I wasn't in any of these pictures, I had sugar, AND powdered sugar ALL over me. Silly me didn't think about sitting downwind.



I especially liked the art work behind Jack. I think he had the best view of everything. We were at a corner table, and he was facing Jackson Square.



The last two pictures were taken at the Old Absinthe House. We had just spent an hour wandering around the French Quarter, lost as only touristas can be. Check out our friend in the background. The blonde. She told Lenice she had just been "decked" by a drag queen while minding her own business walking down the street! Oh yeah-have I mentioned that I LOVE NEW ORLEANS?





We're laughing because we didn't have to sit next to the blonde!!!!!!!!!!










No comments: