Thursday, August 7, 2008

Last trip of the season







Our last trip of the summer was a quick one to see Miss Sarah. She's doing well, and we had a relaxing, and fun visit. Went to brunch with Frederick on Sunday afternoon, walked the beach, and had a few drinks with Carmella on Sunday evening. A little sight seeing on Monday, and then the big finale on Tuesday. An airboat ride. You all know, I'm all about airboats! We got to meet several alligators up close, and as we were coming out of the everglades, a rainbow stretched across the horizon to greet us. Perfect end to a perfect trip.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing with us..What a Summer you have had..wow. I guess to me, it seems like a dream summer..I spent mine under the house fixing pipes,mowing, trimming,and taking all the sick people to doctors, my daughter broke her leg,just after she got the cast off her wrist..from surgery. Then I have all my heart tests next week in Tyler..so I am living La vida loca thru your trips and photos..I really do enjoy them..you all deserve them, When Don starts to get all those calls, to fix this and that, and he is running everywhere. He will have something good to remember.Good for you guys..God Bless, Mary Anne

Anonymous said...

Everybody looks great. What a whirlwind summer you've had!
I was afraid that you had taken Sarah's dog on the alligator trip.
It would've been one bite.
That Miss Sarah could be a model.
She is a beauty.
Love, Kathy