Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I now know (not that I ever wanted to) what ICU is all about. I'm home now after a 5 1/2 day stay at the hospital. Yuck. I woke up to a serious GI bleed Thursday night. Don and Harry (thank goodness he was here), took me to ER, and after a lot of poking, proding, scaning, etc., I was moved into ICU for the next couple of days. I'm still waiting for results from all of the tests, but have my fingers crossed that my stomach and small intestines are suffering chemo irritation. I should know more later. The good news is, the port is a goner. Thank you Bryan for dropping your plans, and coming home to be with Dad. I'll post more later. Right now the couch is calling me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Annaleisa, Nancy M had me worried all weekend. I'm so glad you are back home and feeling better. I need to email Dinah because she's been asking about you.
Love, Mary Gail