Thursday, September 4, 2008

Yesterday afternoon was spent napping on the couch, and catching up on missed phone calls. Barry and Lana brought dinner last night and we spent the evening quietly. Sleep came easily last night, which always surprises me after I've slept so, so much during the day, but last night was different. I slept peacefully all night, and had the most wonderful dream. I dreamed of the future. I dreamed we moved the flower shop to another location. All of my past and present employees were there. It was all very detailed. Everyone worked as one big team, we laughed, had a major screw up (which was as usual my fault, lol) and had so, so much fun. It was so good to see the old "crew" again. I don't really know what it all means, but I woke up feeling re-charged and happy. Happy days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annaleisa, So glad you are home. You scared us girl. Joy, joy, joy that you are better.
Love, Kathy

Anonymous said...

I had no idea about your Hospital trip, strange because, last Sunday when I made out my prayer list, as I do each week, from our church bulletin, I put you name on it again,and thought for some reason you really needed it..Sometimes I scare me..Glad to know you are better. Dreams are wishes our hearts makes, I hear..hummm..Love, Mary Anne