Monday, November 10, 2008

Mom and Dad relaxing after dinner.

Connie and Barbara (on the bike). These two ladies are part of the team that keeps "Team Boggs" rolling!

Vicki and Nick-one of the "radiation guys"


Vicki just being Vicki.


Don and Elvis heading to the pool.

Vicki, Don, and Merideth at Vicki's birthday party.
I don't know what's wrong with me! Sorry I finished the last post the way I did. These pictures should clear up any ideas of depression on my part! I have a new favorite song I'd like to share with you--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJe57FQykAQ&feature=related

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I, for one, think it's normal to grieve when we lose our pet friends. Our 16-year old Mavri (cat) had a large tumor and had to be euthanized a couple of weeks ago. Even though he was old and we were preparing ourselves, we do miss him, as you miss Loretta.
Mary Gail