Sunday, November 16, 2008

Positive Thoughts

Tomorrow, Monday, will be a busy day. I'm due to have scans in the morning. I'm suffering from a bad case of "scansiety" today. If the tests come back clear, I'll be released for 6 months! Yeah!!!! If they don't come back clear, we'll have to pull out our bag of tricks. Yuck.

I'll have a radiation treatment tomorrow afternoon, followed by genetic counseling. I don't know if they will draw blood tomorrow, or if I'll have to wait for that. There are some pretty serious complications that we'll have to face if I carry the gene mutations.

I'll post again when I get the news, until then, please keep us in your prayers.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

You will, as always, be in our thoughts at prayers. You're an incredibly strong woman who can face whatever the results are with strength, perseverance, and grace.

Love ya
Jaime

Anonymous said...

Hoping everything is well Annaleisa! You are thought of
every day. We are here supporting you. Love,Kathy Spann

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.