Sunday, December 21, 2008

No Christmas Cards This Year

Well, I couldn't let Christmas slip by without including the dogs. Once again they were good sports, but as you can tell I wasn't as inspired this year with their costumes. I'll try to do better next year.
Bryan will be in Monday, Sarah, Frederick, Carmella, and Joe will be here Tuesday. It's gonna be a full house!
Merry Christmas all!
Elvis puts up with me and my crazy ideas again.

Priscilla doing what she does best, and yes she loves to have her picture taken.



But I don't want my picture taken. That's Tubby, also known as "The Moron".




Tubby took a break from digging for gophers long enough to have his picture taken. That's mud on his nose, as usual.



Tubby, what a goof!


In memory of Miss Loretta July 2001-Nov. 2008






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas...and a most wonderful New Year...to the Boggs. thank you for sharing the pictures of the dogs, I love them. Mollie just wears her red stripped sweater, when I can keep in on her.Have a wonderful time with your kids, my kids in Japan,will not be here, but the rest will..Iam feeding about 16 today, just resting while the oven is overworked..Love, Mary Anne

Anonymous said...

Annaleisa, I love those pictures. They make me laugh so. I will look at Stephen's beagle and say I know you can't help it Maddie, but you are such a hound dog! Nothing like sleeping with a snoring beagle that insists on getting under the covers! Ha. Love,Kathy

Anonymous said...

I just showed this to Dinah who is still with us and helping me train Delilah (who is already the perfectly trained dog, of course). I wanted to dress her, but Bob threatens divorce if I do!
Happy New Year from us.
Love, Mary Gail, Bob, and Dinah

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.