Sunday, July 21, 2019

I"M BAAAAACK!!!!!

Well, hello friends! It's been quiet a while since we spoke last. Just wanted to let you all know that I'm back. Not by choice, but by necessity.

I've recently been diagnosed with grade 3, Infiltrating Ductal Carcinoma. It's tasted positive for Lymphovascular Invasion, and has been found to be Triple Negative.

In easy to understand terms, I'm dealing with an aggressive, hard to treat breast cancer.
I'm scheduled to see my trusty Oncologist, Dr. Syed on Monday morning. We should know more after that appointment. Will there be scans, radiology, chemo? Your guess is as good as mine!

This new cancer is in no way related to what I went through 12 years ago. It is a new primary.  My Mother always said I was an overachiever. I've spent the last 12 years running from the idea that I was cancer girl.

Please keep me in your prayers and I'll keep you posted.

No comments: