Saturday, June 23, 2007

Settled Again... RM 673

We are now settled in a new room on the 6th floor. This is the Oncology Floor, and all of the nurses are very compassionate. Mom was praised for being so motivated to move, and for choosing such a strong group of doctors. It seems that Dr. Krim is quite the celebrity around here. :-)

The room is quite cramped, but we are on a waiting list for the next available large room (we didn't even have to suggest the move, the nurses offered!). I'll say it again, this hospital is awesome.

~Sarah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey....Just checking on you guys! Sounds like good progress so far. It is so wonderful that the hospital and staff are good. I think that makes a lot of difference in a recovery process. Let me know when she can eat peanut butter again...craving it yet? Please know I am thinking of you and praying for an easy recovery! Lots of Love...Carol

Anonymous said...

She looked better and better every day I was there. I'm sure your mother will be up and about in no time :)

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear things are going well. Glad to hear they are finally giving you some kind of nourishment. Our thoughts and prayers have been with you through this time. Don't worry about here, I haven't quit yet. Connie and Ron