Thursday, December 6, 2007

I got a lot done on Wednesday. Spent quite a bit of time at the flower shop, and set out Christmas cemetary arrangements at some of the local cemetaries. Things are really picking up there, wish I could do more to help out.

The Christmas decorating at the house is almost done, now I need to start the shopping. Planning on doing some Christmas cookie baking with Miss Jessica this season. It's a little Christmas present to myself! Since we don't have any of our own kids around, I have to "borrow" one!

Sarah is flying in on the 22nd, and I'm sure the boys will be here soon after.

Christmas is on us, full steam! Listening to Aaron Neville's Christmas songs, and hoping you all take time to enjoy the season.

1 comment:

Sarah Elles said...

Don't forget the Marsh-Mela! She comes on the 22nd too! :-)