Friday, December 7, 2007

Well, the "cemetary runs" on Wednesday, weren't such a good idea after all. I spent most of Thursday in bed, just worn out! Don cooked steaks last night, and today will be a better day.

On the list for today, is another trip to the shop to drop off paperwork. I need to get the cemetaries finished today, before the weather gets too bad. We are supposed to have dinner tonight with a group of old friends. They are the people we started out our "newly-wed" time together with. Should be fun!

I'm off for labs this A.M., then I'll worry about the rest of the list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annaleisa, have you tried eshopping yet? That's what I'm doing for the most part this year, and it's great.
I have your name on my desk and will call you one day and see if you feel like company. I'm trying to work it around your feel-better days.
I pray that Monday goes much, much better than your last chemo.
Love, Mary Gail

Anonymous said...

Hope you are doing ok...today. One day at a time, is all any of us has..so take them as they come,but always hope tomorrow comes much better...you remain in my daily prayers as always, with much love, and hope, Yours in the Lord, Mary Anne